Today's Kindness #198: October 22, 2022
🏙️💪🏼Make A Difference💪🏼🏙️
T-2 days until our 200th "Today's Kindness"! For today's activity, play this game that is a playable post on the shape of society! Also, check out today's thank you to a great organization on our FB or IG!
National Make A Difference Day brings community service to a whole new level each year. Organizations join forces on the fourth Saturday in October to make a difference, big or small.
Millions of people have united in the common mission to improve the lives of others.
All across the country, organizations pick up the tools required to help others during this weekend. Sometimes, they pick another weekend in October. However, they do it, they do so making a difference in the lives of others and their communities. The expression of love for each other through support and good ol' elbow grease is sometimes all we need to make a difference.
Making a difference can come in many forms so this day is wide open for participation!
- Volunteer in your community or for an organization with merit.
- Be a mentor. Help a youth or another professional to gain new skills.
- Make a donation to a charity with meaning to you.
- Say a kind word of support to someone who is struggling.
- Put your skills to work. Sometimes our hobbies can bring joy to others in ways we least expect it.
- Do what you can to make a difference and use #MakeADifferenceDay to post on social media.