Today's Kindness #160: September 3, 2022
Lights! Camera! Action! 🍿📽️🎫
On September 3 National Cinema Day celebrates movie lovers across the country and encourages them to return to the theatre and enjoy a movie on the big screen.
We all have memories of going to the movie theatre. The excitement we felt waiting in anticipation for our favorite movie star to appear on the screen was exciting. No movie was complete without a box of fresh buttered popcorn and our favorite drink in hand. If we were lucky, we were able to get some candy, too. On National Cinema Day, everyone is encouraged to go to a movie and relive that special feeling of seeing their favorite movie star on the big screen.
How to celebrate!:
- Go to the movie with family and friends.
- Head to the Mesa-Drive In for their Labor Day Weekend Retro Triple Features!
- Buy movie tickets as a gift.
- Rent a movie theater for a private party viewing.
- Research the history of the movies.
- Purchase movie tickets for $3 from Cinemark Tinseltown Pueblo as part of National Cinema Day!
"Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."
~ Judy Garland as Dorothy