Today's Kindness #172: September 21, 2022
Gratitude With Grandma! 💗👵
Happy World Gratitude Day! We're celebrating gratitude with an interview with Grandma Droniak (@grandma_droniak) from TikTok about being a content creator, inspiration, being a grandma, and just life in general!
*All video credits go to @grandma_droniak on TikTok!*
- I love making TikToks, hanging out with my grandchildren, going swimming, and playing bingo.
@grandma_droniak it wont be any time soon but dont forget it #funeral #grandma #rules #dontcry #funeralservices #wake #greenscreen ♬ original sound - grandma_droniak
2. What do you consider your followers to be? (Friends, family, etc?)
- I consider them all my extended grandchildren since they're all younger than me. I love them so much.
i was 18 and slaying as usual♬ Teenage Dirtbag - Sped Up (and she doesn't give a damn about me) (Sped Up) - Wheatus
3. What is the message you are trying to send through your positive content and energy?
- I want to spread the message of "You can do anything you want, no matter your age". I am 92 years old and I used to be shy, but now I don't care and I will say what I want. I'll also dance when I want because it doesn't matter.
@grandma_droniak And of course i won and put it in my savings #majorbag #bag #money #moneytok #bingo #seniorcenter ♬ Major Bag Alert - Damickey Lillard
4. What inspired you to create content on social media?
- I have the help of my grandson, Kevin. He helps me sometimes and I'm inspired by him sometimes too.
@grandma_droniak i guess @kevindroniak ♬ original sound - grandma_droniak
5. What is your motto for everyday life?
- "Love everybody" The easiest thing you can do is be nice to others and love everyone because then love will find its way back to you.
@grandma_droniak Reply to @sam_williams057 and dont forget it #slay #slayed #grandma #grandfluencer #howtotiktok ♬ original sound - grandma_droniak
Thank you Grandma Droniak for answering our questions and being a great TikToker!
More about World Gratitude Day:
World Gratitude Day on September 21st brings the entire globe together in a day of thankfulness. The celebration joins individuals, nations, and organizations sharing their gratitude in various ways.
Being thankful results in physical, emotional, and many other types of benefits. For example, practicing thankfulness improves sleep, lowers stress levels, and boosts the immune system. Gratitude also reduces symptoms of depression and improves self-esteem. If all that weren't enough, practicing gratitude enhances social and professional skills. With all those benefits, how could you not want to be thankful?
There are so many fun ways to celebrate World Gratitude Day. Write thank you notes and give them to those you appreciate. Eat dinner together as a family and let them know how thankful you are for them.
Is there a person in your life you're thankful for? A physician, teacher, babysitter, or relative? Whoever it is, today is a great day to tell them thanks! Start a gratitude journal. Write a list of things you're thankful for. Post the list to social or write it up as a blog post. When sharing your list on social media, be sure to use #WorldGratitudeDay.
"Slay Every Day!"